The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) represents the voice of Oracle technology and database professionals serving data architects, application architects and infrastructure architects. The IOUG is dedicated to providing education and access to its membership of more than 20,000 database administrators, developers, architects, technical managers and other Oracle professionals focused on Business Intelligence, OBIEE, Data Warehousing, Analytics, BEA/Portal, Universal Content Management/Stellent, APEX, RAC, Disaster Recovery, Essbase, Fusion Middleware, High Availability, Java, Linux, SOA, Security, Storage, Sun/MySQL, Virtualization and more throughout North America and worldwide. What Do We Offer?
- A first-ever “conference within a conference” – Get Analytical with BIWA Training Days – that’s focused solely on BI/DW & Analytics and brainpowered by the IOUG Business Intelligence, Warehousing and Analytics SIG
- Access to IOUG’s new full-dayBootcamps for comprehensive training on a variety of topics, including storage, virtualization and 11gR2
- Deeply discounted access to Deep Dives from fellow Oracle experts for a in-depth education on specific topics, including OBIEE, Sun Virtualization and installations
- Online access to session papers and presentations before, during and after the conference, including podcasts of selected sessions
- More than 250 expert-led sessions that cover key business issues such as business intelligence, virtualization, storage, security and more
- Hands-on labs for learning about the daily uses and how to problem-solve with technology
- Exclusive IOUG activities, including a special IOUG Welcome Event (hosted by the SIGs) for networking
- Participation in active Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to create a network to turn to long after the conference
How Do I Register? Register through IOUG.